Families may apply for admission at Wichita Friends School anytime during the academic year. We currently have openings at all grade levels.
Admission into WFS programs will be determined by chronological age, academic placement and/or developmental assessments. Additionally, an interview with Administrative Personnel will be conducted in order to communicate expectations of the school, students, and their families, and to ensure that WFS is a good fit for your family. Upon completion of this process, new students will receive a letter of acceptance or non-acceptance into Wichita Friends School.
Steps for application:
- Submit online application.
- Wichita Friends School will contact parents to set up an interview with the Head of School and schedule a date for child interview.
- Child interview by WFS faculty will be performed. This requires a $25.00 fee, payable at time of interview.
- A notification letter of acceptance or non-acceptance will be sent to you.
- Arrange tuition payment plan with Financial Manager.
- Complete registration packet prior to the student’s first day of attendance.
Wichita Friends School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid program, and athletic and other school-administered programs.